Road Queen USA is hosting a four-day event celebrating female motorcyclists through rides, parties, and sisterhood in a charitable run for America’s needy.
- Womens’ meet-n-greet and buffet dinner at Plantation on Crystal River
- Presentation by Sherri Chancey, Director of Partnerships Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Brittany Morrow, Brand Specialist at Icon Motorsports shows off the latest in women’s motorcycle gear.
- Presentation and book signing by Katy Olliff Ishee, biker, author, survivor
- Presentation by Medical Education Training Center of Florida, downed motorcycle, first responder basic action
- Saturday morning ride to Ocala for Ladies Garage Party, riding demonstration, how to pick up a downed motorcycle, with brunch included.
- Kick off your boots for a girls’ party at High Octane in Homosassa Saturday Night, live concert by the Greg Billings Band, vendors, drawings, photo booth, and giveaways!
- Sunday afternoon girls ride to Crystal Harley-Davidson for a special surprise.
- Sunday morning bike blessing by the CMA
- Jenny Rimmer playing live Sunday at High Octane in Homosassa, 10-2
- Sunday afternoon ride with Crystal Harley-Davidson down the famed Ozello Trail
- Monday group ride to Cedar Key
“This is a chance for women riders to help us help the communities they live in.” Dalton goes on to say. “Road Queen USA was designed specifically to harness the power of women to aid our country’s sons and daughters.”
Tickets for Road Queen USA cost $125.00 per person and are already on sale. Special room rates are available for Plantation on Crystal River. Vendor spaces are now available. For complete registration details, contact Linda Dalton at (352) 586-3504, info@roadqueenusa.
# # #
Road Queen USA, Inc. Background
Plantation on Crystal River Background
As the only place in North America where guests can swim with manatees, the eco-friendly Plantation on Crystal River is a 232-acre resort surrounded by the natural springs of Kings Bay and more than 25,000 surface acres of lakes, rivers, wildlife refuges, and state parks. The Plantation offers a full service family-oriented dive and tour marina, an Aveda spa, delectable dining, and 27 holes of golf. Guests can also rent a pontoon or Jon boat, and relax by the riverfront pool.
For additional information and photos:
Road Queen USA (Website) http://www.
Road Queen USA (Facebook) https://www.
Plantation on Crystal River (Website): http://www.